Customer Service Specialist
Location: Newburyport, Lynnfield, Dedham, Hingham
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our seasonal retail team in Hingham, MA. Work 10 - 30 hours a week. In this role, you will greet customers and assist customers throughout the day. Other tasks involve keeping the sales floor clean, organized, and stocked with inventory. Since this is our busiest season of the year, we serve a high number of customers throughout the day.join
Employees must adhere to company policy and uphold brand standards at all times.
Customer Service Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet customers as they enter the store
· Answer customer questions and provide them with product suggestions
· Help keep sales floor clean and organized
· Block, face and replenish floor inventory
· Perform other tasks assigned by shift supervisor
· Follow all company policies and brand standards
Customer Service Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
· Prior retail experience strongly preferred
· Customer service skills
· Basic math and computer skillsk
· Must be able to stand throughout shift
· Ability to assist with moving furniture.
· Facebook necessary to follow team page
As a warehouse associate with Mill 77, you are part of a behind the scenes team that keeps our retail stores running smoothly and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to receiving orders, retail distribution, restocking and transporting merchandise.
Starting pay: $17.50/hr Hours: 30 - 40
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.