Customer Service Specialist
Locations: Lynnfield & Hingham
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to join our seasonal retail team in all 2 locations. In this role, you will greet and assist customers throughout the day. Other tasks involve keeping the sales floor clean, organized, and stocked with inventory.
Employees must adhere to company policy and uphold brand standards at all times.
Customer Service Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet customers as they enter the store
· Answer customer questions and provide them with product suggestions
· Help keep sales floor clean and organized
· Block, face and replenish floor inventory
· Perform other tasks assigned by shift supervisor
· Follow all company policies and brand standards
Customer Service Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
· Prior retail experience strongly preferred
· Customer service skills
· Basic math and computer skills
· Must be able to stand throughout shift
· Ability to assist with moving furniture.
· Facebook necessary to follow team page
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.